Advanced Google News Sitemap options
for XML Sitemap & Google News.
Google News Advanced extends XML Sitemap & Google News for WordPress with advanced options like adding Keywords and Stock tickers to your News Sitemap and a Ping log to keep an eye on how often Google is notified.
|Google News (free) »||Google News Advanced|
|Required tags |
Publication name, language, title & date
|Multilingual (Polylang & WPML compatible)|
|Select Post or Custom Post Type|
|Limit to selected categorie(s)|
|Stock tickers *|
|Include multiple Post Types *|
|Include Pages *|
|Ping to Google|
|Keep ping log *|
Looking for more features? We’re always brewing on improvements and we highly value our users input. If you want to promote any of the upcoming features or have something specific in mind, please take 5 minutes to fill out this short feature request popularity poll. Thanks! 🙂
- Multiple post types – Include more than one post type in the same News Sitemap.
- Include Pages – allow inclusion of hierarchical post types like Pages
- Keywords – Add keywords to your News Sitemap. Keywords can be created from Tags, Categories or a dedicated Keywords taxonomy.
- Stock tickers – Add stock tickers to your News Sitemap. A dedicated Stock Tickers taxonomy will be available to manage them.
- Ping log – Keep a log of the latest pings to Google with exact date, time, url and response status.
- WordPress 4.4 or higher,
- PHP 5.6 or higher (7.2 recommended),
- XML Sitemap & Google News 5.1 or later installed with the Google News Sitemap option enabled.
Buy Google News Advanced
Starting at 24$ (that’s only ~21€) including 1 year free updates and support for one site.
Risk-free: 30-day money back guarantee – No questions asked
Steps to take
- If you have not done this already, install the free XML Sitemap & Google News, then activate and configure Google News Sitemap on your Settings > Reading admin page.
- Purchase the Google News Advanced extension by hitting the Add to Cart button on this page. Create a new user account or log in to an existing account. Your account will serve to get premium support on https://premium.status301.com/support/forum/xml-sitemap-google-news/google-news/, plugin updates from within WordPress and re-download in the future. After checkout, you’ll land on a confirmation page with download link and license key. You’ll also receive a confirmation e-mail with download instructions.
- Copy the license key for later use in the plugin settings. It will allow you to receive updates from within WordPress, just like any other plugin.
- Download the zip file and use your WordPress plugin installation page (Plugins > Add new > Upload) to install the plugin.
- Activate your new Google News Advanced extension. You’ll now find your new options under Settings > Google News, on the Advanced tab.
- Go to the License tab to paste the license key copied at step 3, check the box “Activate license for this site” and hit Save Options.