Advanced Google News Sitemap options
for XML Sitemap & Google News.
Google News Advanced extends XML Sitemap & Google News for WordPress with advanced options like adding Keywords and Stock tickers to your News Sitemap and a Ping log to keep an eye on how often Google is notified.
|Google News (free) »||Google News Advanced|
|Required tags |
Publication name, language, title & date
|Multilingual (Polylang & WPML compatible)|
|Select Post or Custom Post Type|
|Limit to selected categorie(s)|
|Stock tickers *|
|Include multiple Post Types *|
|Include Pages *|
|Ping to Google|
|Keep ping log *|
Looking for more features? We’re always brewing on improvements and we highly value our users input. If you want to promote any of the upcoming features or have something specific in mind, please take 5 minutes to fill out this short feature request popularity poll. Thanks! 🙂
- Multiple post types – Include more than one post type in the same News Sitemap.
- Include Pages – allow inclusion of hierarchical post types like Pages
- Keywords – Add keywords to your News Sitemap. Keywords can be created from Tags, Categories or a dedicated Keywords taxonomy.
- Stock tickers – Add stock tickers to your News Sitemap. A dedicated Stock Tickers taxonomy will be available to manage them.
- Ping log – Keep a log of the latest pings to Google with exact date, time, url and response status.
- WordPress 4.4 or higher,
- PHP 5.6 or higher (7.2 recommended),
- XML Sitemap & Google News 5.1 or later installed with the Google News Sitemap option enabled.
Buy Google News Advanced
Starting at 24$ (that’s only ~21€) including 1 year free updates and support for one site.
Risk-free: 30-day money back guarantee – No questions asked
If your payment did not get processed immediately due to some transaction delay then you’ll have to wait for the e-mail with download information. This usually will not take longer than an hour. If you did not get the e-mail within the day of purchase, please confirm the transaction in your PayPal account or at your credit card company or bank. Then contact us with your payment details so we can verify your purchase in our system.