Don’t really know what “broke” my slideshow, but I did 2 things –
1. Changed a media setting
2. Replaced the galleries (manually) because I simplified the navigation structure to each of the slideshows (there are 4) and it worked.
I even felt confident enough to do the upgrade and it stayed working fine!
I am having problems as well.
The slideshows that were working were NOT after the upgrade.
As per the above post, (Thank you, Michael) I went back to my previous installation 22.214.171.124 and got it working again.
Dashboard is calling for me to do the update, so please let me know when it is fixed.