30 August 2018 at 18:37 #12551
30 August 2018 at 23:16 #12554RolfKeymaster
Hi, you can disable the light box effect for menu links like this:
1. Go to Appearance > Menus and select the top menu
2. Click on the Screen Options tab at the top right of the page
3. Place a check mark at CSS Classes under “Show advanced menu properties”
4. Scroll down to the Vimeo menu item at the bottom of the menu list
5. Open the menu item for editing and notice the CSS Classes field
6. Fill in
nolightboxthere and save the menu.
For the social links lower on the same page, it might be more difficult. Is that a page builder module? Does it have an option to add custom class names? If so, try adding
31 August 2018 at 17:46 #12567Marcela BenavidesParticipant
Thanks, it worked perfectly for the top menu,
But not for the lower, yes this is a page builder module and I can add costum class names put It didn’t worked. I’m using divi theme.
1 September 2018 at 20:53 #12569RavanHKeymaster
Hi Marcela, the upcoming point release will include a fix to prevent Vimeo user pages from being included by autodetection.
If you wish, you can apply the fix yourself to your current installation:
- Go to your WordPress admin Plugins > Editor page.
- Select plugin to edit “Easy FancyBox” and click Select.
- In the Plugin Files section on the right, open the /inc folder and choose easyfancybox-options.php for editing.
- Scroll down to line 1281 where you should see this:
'selector' => 'a[href*="vimeo.com/"],area[href*="vimeo.com/"]',
:not([href*="/user"])right after the first ] and the comma behind it, so that the line will look like this:
'selector' => 'a[href*="vimeo.com/"]:not([href*="/user"]),area[href*="vimeo.com/"]',
- Then hit Update File and visit your front page to test the result.
Hope that helps 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.