Easy FancyBox – Pro for WordPress extends the free Easy Fancybox plugin with advanced options.
|Easy FancyBox (free) »||Easy FancyBox Pro|
|Media files: Images, PDF, SWF, SVG|
|Inline & Iframe content|
|Hosted video: Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion|
|4 Title positions|
|Styling: overlay color & opacity, border|
color & size, default sizes per media type
|Advanced styling options *|
|Effects: Fade in/out & 4 Elastic transitions|
(Linear, Swing, easInBack, easeOutBack
|Advanced transition effects *|
from WordPress galleries or All-in-one gallery
|Advanced gallery auto-detection options *|
|Compatibility options (theme, browser)|
|Advanced compatibility (plugins) *|
|Automatic popup on dedicated ID|
|Advanced automatic popup options *|
|Slideshow effect *|
|Spotlight effect * (background)|
|Show title on mouse hover *|
|Metadata: settings per media link *|
- More styling options:
- Rounded corners
- Inline content background and text colors
- Advanced transitions: 28 more elastic (easing) popup effects on open and close
- Advanced galleries: Fine-tune media link and gallery auto-detection to match your theme source markup
- Advanced compatibility:
- FacetWP, TablePress and Gravity Forms compatibility
- WPBakery / Visual Composer – Masonry Grid Gallery compatibility
- More automatic popup options:
- triggered by URL hash or first link by media type
- Hide automatic popup after first visit
- Slideshow effect for galleries (auto-rotation)
- Spotlight effect for the light box overlay
- Show/hide image title on mouse hover action
- Metadata: Pass dedicated light box setting per media link via link class (see Metadata instructions)
- One year of Updates and Premium support
Before ordering the Pro extension, please make sure you have the free Easy Fancybox plugin for WordPress and it is working correctly on your WordPress site. If it’s not working correctly, adding the Pro extension will not magically fix that.
- WordPress 3.3 or higher,
- PHP 5.2 or higher (7.2 recommended),
- Easy FancyBox 1.8 or later installed.
Buy Easy FancyBox Pro
Starting at 16$ (that’s only ~14€) including 1 year free updates and support for one site.
Risk-free: 30-day money back guarantee – No questions asked
Steps to take
Please follow these steps to assure your satisfaction with your purchase:
- First, if you have not done this already, install the free Easy FancyBox plugin, then activate and configure it on your Settings > Media admin page. If you are sure the free plugin works well on your site, then come back here to continue with step 2. If it does not work well, please ask for help on the Easy FancyBox plugin support page on WordPress.org.
- Purchase the Pro extension by hitting the Add to Cart button. Create a new user account or log in to an existing account. Your account will serve to get premium support on https://premium.status301.net/support/forum/easy-fancybox-pro/ and re-download in the future. After checkout, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail with download instructions.
- Download the zip file and use your WordPress plugin installation page (Plugins > Add new > Upload) to install the plugin.
- Activate your new Easy FancyBox – Pro extension.
- Notice the admin notice about a missing plugin license and follow the link. Follow the instructions there to find, enter and activate your plugin license key which will serve for automatic plugin updates.
- Go back to the Settings > Media admin page and find your new options!
If your payment did not get processed immediately due to some transaction delay then you’ll have to wait for the e-mail with download information. This usually will not take longer than an hour. If you did not get the e-mail within the day of purchase, please confirm the transaction in your PayPal account or at your credit card company or bank. Then contact us with your payment details so we can verify your purchase in our system.